Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday with a slight chance of Saturday

It's Friday fucking finally!

Anyways, enough about what day of the week it is.

We have a new president and today during one of my rare odysseys in my vehicle I was listening to NPR and heard "President Obama" and then heard President Obama say something.

It was almost surreal. I'm so use to cringing when I hear "President dot. .dot. . .dot. . " and then that voice that just grinds at your soul like knee caps scraping on rough concrete.

So it feels good to have Obama as our President. Pepsi knows it, Ashton knows it, we all know it. What a great day to drink coffee all day. . .


1 comment:

Tiny said...

Interesting. I'm keeping a log of all that this new guy is doing. So far, I'm on board. He repealed the Mexico City Gag Rule today. Google it. If he signs us on to Kyoto, I'm going to burn my Porsche as a sacrifice. Not down with going into more debt to get us out of debt though.