Friday, April 10, 2009

Oh l'amour

While I was parked on the 405 yesterday because a bunch of yahoos piled into each other, my boyfriend interviewed Andy Bell of Erasure.

This is the video.

The only partially interesting thing that happened to me today, was on my my way home from Cedars Sinai, where my doctor practices, also where the stars go to die, I saw that General Lee has taken residence in Beverly Hills.


I saw the tell tale orange paint and 01 in my rear view mirror.


Swung around to experience a sighting much better than Sasquatch at the Ivy. Looks like them Duke boys finally made it big.

The End.

2 comments:

Ben said...

Bo and Luke have found a home.. . If I was riding shotgun with you I would have gotten and tried to get a pic of the rebel flag on top. . .next time. . next time. ..

A said...

best. post. ever.