Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Pudding


At 2:45 this afternoon, the work team had a pudding party. Last week, we had a fried chicken party. The breading was made of crushed Snyder’s of Hanover pretzels. Earlier today, the boss brought in a plate of deep fried pretzel balls. What's a pretzel ball? Crushed pretzels, cayenne pepper, salt, eggs, milk and flour, deep fried - the breading we used on the chicken, sans the chicken.

Pictured above, clockwise from top: chocolate pudding, stainless steel pig nose, clear plastic cups, vanilla pudding, pistachio pudding, whipped cream.

A Little Pudding Dialog. Dorky employee who I can't stand just walked in here. I offered her some pudding.

DEWICS: Eeww, green. Green pudding. I can't eat green pudding.

ME: Well did you look at the rest of the table? There are other colors.

DEWICS: Oh yeah, I guess I didn't notice that. How does this work?

ME: If I have to tell you how pudding works, I can't help you.

DEWICS: I don’t know how to work it.

End of conversation. I keep looking at my screen, hoping that I can dissolve her with my silent brain power.

2 comments:

Ben said...

WaAhhh haa ha ah ah haa ha ha!!

"I don't know how to work it." in miss piggy voice. .
ha ha ha aaah aha ahahahhhh

p.s.
I rode my bicycle to work today and if i survive my ride home i'll share my tale of rubber on wet pavement in Los Angeles tomorrow. Stay tuned LABlOG fans. . ..

Tara said...

Really incredible. This is the stuff I miss by being a gardener.